NHSC Consent for Use of Personal Information
I authorize Ontario Soccer to collect and use personal information about me/ my child/ward, including name, address, email, telephone number, cell phone number, sex, age, date of birth, medical history (optional) and any other additional information required by the Club for its own needs for the following purposes:
a) Receiving communications from Ontario Soccer;
b) Receiving information from The Ontario Soccer's sponsors;
c) Ensuring appropriate age group and category;
d) Determining eligibility;
e) Media relations and publishing sports information;
f) In the case of medical emergencies;
g) Determining membership demographics and program wants and needs;
h) Player Identification/Recruitment; and
i) Posting rosters, statistics, images and results on website of Ontario Soccer/NHSC.
j) disclosure of my or my child/ward’s name and address to the City of Sault Ste. Marie for the purpose of securing the soccer facilities and no other purpose.
I also authorize Ontario Soccer to disclose my child’s/ward’s personal Information to the Canada Soccer, NHSC, Leagues and Tournament Host Organizations for the purpose of annual demographic reporting, registration, posting competition information, organizational needs and to communicate with registrants about soccer programs, events and activities; and third party agent to solely facilitate direct mailings from Ontario Soccer.
I consent to Ontario Soccer /NHSC to take photographs, videotape, or digital recordings of me or my child/ward
and to use these in any and all media, including Ontario Soccer's/NHSC's website.
I understand that I may withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of my personal information at any time by contacting Ontario Soccer's Privacy Officer at 905 264 9390 or email at [email protected]
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
In consideration of the acceptance of my membership in Ontario Soccer, I, the participant, parent/guardian if under 18, agree as follows:
1. I understand that I cannot play in any sanctioned soccer game until this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in Ontario Soccer’s computerized registration system.
2. I have reviewed the waiver/participation agreement and my signature affixed hereto indicates my agreement with such waiver/ participation agreement.
3. To abide by the published rules of Ontario Soccer, The Sault Amateur Soccer Association, NHSC bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by them.
4. I accept sole responsibility for my/child/ward personal possessions and athletic equipment.
5. I accept all liability for any damage to the playing equipment caused by my careless, negligent and/or improper handling.
By signing and dating below, you agree that you are the parent or legal guardian of the player being registered and to be bound by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read the agreement.
In Consideration of allowing my minor child/ward to participate in the programs, activities and events of the Ontario Soccer,
I ASSURE TO YOU THAT:
1. I am the parent/guardian of the named participant having full legal responsibility for decisions regarding the above named participant,
2. I believe that my minor/ward is physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in the programs, activities and events of the Ontario Soccer.
3. I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer. The risks and hazards include, but are not limited to injuries from:
- executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
- dryland training including weights, running, and massage;
- grass, turf and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
- falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
- collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
- failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment.
- Spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed;
- contact, colliding or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment or vehicles;
- vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
- exerting and stretching various muscle groups; and
- Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events which are an integral part of the organization’s activities.
4. Furthermore, I am aware that my child/ward may:
- Sustain injuries in soccer that can be severe;
- Come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact,
- Experience anxiety while challenging himself/herself during the activities;
- Risk of injury is reduced if he/she follows all rules established for participation; and
- Risk of injury increases as he/she become fatigued.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin that my signing of this document constitutes:
5. I am registering my child/ward willingly and my child/ward is participating voluntarily in these activities, events and programs.
6. I agree that there are risks in soccer as described above and my child/ward will be exposed to these risks and hazards.
7. I agree to accept them and be responsible for any injury or other loss which my child/ward might receive while participating in these events, activities and programs.
8. If something happens to my child/ward, I release the organizers of responsibility for any claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of my child/ward’s participation. I understand “organizers” to mean: Ontario Soccer, District Association, Leagues, Clubs and its directors, officers, members, employees, volunteers, officials, participants, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of the facility, and representatives.